Sunday, November 13, 2005

A SECOND GIG

I spent two days this week babysitting the most adorable three year old ever. His name is Miles, and he's the son of the webmaster at the j-school. He set out in search of a good babysitter and he found me. Miles is a joy and we're getting along wonderfully. I have to say, I had no idea how intelligent a three-year-old could really be until I met Miles. He's SO, SO, SO smart and so sweet and so full of life and energy. (And as you can see, he earned three stickers for eating all his din-din.) I'm glad Scott and Amy found me. Miles likes me too, and I'm happy. (Apparentley, that's no easy feat.) Gibran and I plan to start a family soon, and it's great to know that I can get some practice while I'm out here on the left coast. Here's to happy babies!!!! CHEERS! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home