Monday, August 01, 2005

THE CHALLENGE

Okay, so a good friend of mine, and a fellow Spelmanite, decided to take on a personal challenge to keep her focused for the next few years. She vowed to complete 101 goals in 1001 days! I'm inspired, so I'm going to attempt to do the same. But I'm going to even things out a bit and set a 3 year time limit as opposed to 1001 days. I call it my Best Out Of Three Challenge. Starting on Monday, August 2nd 2005, I challenge myself to complete 101 preset personal goals in 3 years. Tomorrow morning I will post my 101 goals and from then on, I'll keep track of my progress on this blog. Finally, on August 2nd 2008 I'll see how well I've done! If you're with me, post a reply and show your support! Thanks in advance! I'm so ready to do this. It's the ultimate test in focus, drive, and ambition, and I think I'm up for the challenge. BRING IT ON Father Time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

****Okay, second post, same thing*****
I don't know what happened to the first one........

Hey Charli!!! It's ya girl Kendra. I remember you telling me about this site now. I had forgotten about it until today. I love the site (with all the cute pictures and subtitles)! My favorites are "Bird, Bird, Bird" and "For the Haters". And please believe that I'm getting my 101 goals together so we can start at the same time. You know what my #1 long term goal is - to be one of those black actresses who is always in all of the black films (and white ones).... Even if I do have to play a prostitute and sing "You know it's hard out here for a pimp"!!! LOL!
I'm soooo proud of you. You are doing big things..... onward and upward is the only way to go and you are well on your way!!!! Anyway, I'm going to send you 2 pictures of me so I can be included on your blog spot!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home